Posted by Shawn Callahan
- December 1, 2011Filed in Leadership, Strategic clarity
You can only act strategically, day in, day out, if you know your company’s strategy. Here are five things that happen when you really do know it.
- you know when to say ‘no.’
- you get better support from your colleagues–they are trying to achieve the same things
- you can wing it with confidence–the strategy is your safety net
- you can focus on doing the right things rather than just doing things right
- you can act with more autonomy because you know where others are going, and autonomy is motivating